[Dbix-class] Joining group of 2 joined tables together

tuco at pasteur.fr tuco at pasteur.fr
Wed Aug 29 08:57:23 GMT 2012

Hi list,

I am not sure if such complex join has been asked on the list, but I did
not find a similar problem in the archive.
Here are my tables

Table1       Table2
fid (pk)     srcfid(pk)
name         fid(fk) <- references Table1.fid
              start
              stop

The SQL query I'd like to translate with DBIx is the following

SELECT * FROM Table1 nt1, Table2 nt2, Table 1 mt1, Table2 mt2
WHERE nt1.fid=nt2.fid AND mt1.fid=mt2.fid AND mt2.srcfid=nt2.srcfid
..... other where conditions.

So my question is, does someone would know how to translate the
particular WHERE clause (mt2.srcfid=nt2.srcfid) ?

Thanks in advance for any clue.
If this is not possible, I'll move to literal SQL using $dbh and $sth.

Regards
Emmanuel