[Dbix-class] Performance Issue

Bill McCormick wpmccormick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:08:27 GMT 2012

Peter Rabbitson wrote, On 2/21/2012 9:36 AM:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 09:31:31AM -0600, Bill McCormick wrote:
>> I don't seem to have nytprof. Looking on cpan, there are quite a few
>> offerings. Could you recommend one? Also, can you recommend "somewhere
>> public" to dump MyApp::Schema?
> Sorry I meant Devel::NYTProf. This is the only perl profiler worth using.
> As far as where to dump the schema - github is free and many seem to have
> experience with it. Or just use some pastebin site or something.

I already had github account, but I had not yet used it until now. I
just spent the whole morning trying to figure it out. What a chore.
Getting some sort of revision control up and running was on my
"list-of-things-to-do", and I was pushing for subversion, but now I have
Git, so maybe I should just figure it out.

I created a wpmccormick/recipe repository that I think you should be
able to get to.

I guess I'll move forward with DBIC in hopes that you can help me figure
out how to make it faster. If not, I suppose I'll be able use whatever
templates I create with "straight" perl/cgi.

Thanks,

Bill