[Dbix-class] Performance Issue

Nigel Metheringham nigel at dotdot.it
Wed Feb 22 09:58:46 GMT 2012

Given that you are talking about an embedded system using SQLite and
that startup time is an issue (since you use CGI - I guess one
possibility there is to look at a CGI alternative - FastCGI or
SpeedyCGI to mitigate that), I would think it would be worth you
having a look at ORLite
	https://metacpan.org/module/ORLite

That is intended as extremely light weight SQLite-specific ORM.

It might be a good halfway house between raw DBI and DBIx::Class.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel at dotdot.it ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]