[Dbix-class] Paging problem

Paul Findlay Paul.Findlay at fonterra.com
Wed Feb 29 00:13:42 GMT 2012

Hello

So this is what I'm seeing when I run the query below on an Informix database
(i.e. SkipFirst dialect)

my $rows = $schema
    ->resultset("Weight")
    ->search({
        -or => [
            sample_dt => { '>=' => $from },
            sample_dt => { '<=' => $to }
        ]
    }, {
        page => 4,
        rows => $limit
    });

And the resulting SQL and bind parameters come out like:

SELECT SKIP ? FIRST ?
    me.id, me.line_id, me.tower_number, me.barcode, me.cypher, me.sample_dt,
    me.pre_weight, me.post_weight, me.unit, me.pallet_id
FROM barcoding:weights me
WHERE ( ( sample_dt >= ? OR sample_dt <= ? ) )

'2012-02-28T10:04:00', '2012-02-29T10:04:00', '5', '15'

As the bind parameters are in the wrong order the query fails. Has anyone else
had this issue? What information can I provide to help make this a good bug
report?

Kind regards,

Paul Findlay

Process Information Engineer

DISCLAIMER
This email contains information that is confidential and which may be legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email. This email is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient and you may not use or disclose this email in any way.