[Dbix-class] Search_rs not returning newly created rows

Len Jaffe lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com
Tue Jun 19 16:03:43 GMT 2012

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:27 AM, Kenneth S Mclane <ksmclane at us.ibm.com>wro=
te:

> I have succeeded in creating a new row in my table with "->create". I then
> list using "search_rs", but the newly created rows are not showing. I
> verified that the rows do exist. I'm not sure why this isn't working. Is
> there something I need to do to make it pull a fresh copy of the data? I
> thought it was automatic, but it doesn't seem to be.

1) Caching enabled?

2) You can set the DBI_TRACE  env variable to 1 and make sure that the
query that's being run against the DB should be finding the new record.

Len.

-- =

lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com   614-404-4214             www.volunteerable.net
Proprietor: http://www.theycomewithcheese.com/ - An Homage to Fromage