[Dbix-class] Search_rs not returning newly created rows

Kenneth S Mclane ksmclane at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 19 16:15:14 GMT 2012

Yes, I have done that but it doesn't show anything that would stop it from
showing the new rows. I now have 80 rows in the table and I only get 66
back. Could the relationships be limiting the rows returned? I think I'll
look inot that, I may need to create some related records.

www.volunteerable.net

http://www.grokbase.com/group/dbix-class@lists.scsys.co.uk