[Dbix-class] ResultClass::HashRefInflator skipping last column on table joins

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Mon Nov 26 07:44:52 GMT 2012

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 07:15:33AM +0000, Jillian Rowe wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am having trouble using DBIx::ResultClass::HashRefInflator on a result set that has table joins.

What you stated in the subject line is not possible - you are
misdiagnosing your problem. Please provide *actual* search()
invocation (no name-editing), or if you can not provide the
actual names you *have* to find (and verify) a different set
of names which exhibit the same apparent problem. Also tell
us which version of DBIx::Class are you running.

Cheers