[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader and indexes

Vangelis Katsikaros ibob17 at yahoo.gr
Tue Oct 22 14:04:51 GMT 2013

Hi

I am using  DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader 's make_schema_at and
dump_to_dir with success to create persistent DBIx::Class::Schema
modules which I can load afterwards for usage.

My question is whether I can automatically create DBIx::Class::Schema
that additionally extracts index information, fetched from the DB. I see
that primary keys, foreign keys and unique indexes do end up in the
final DBIx::Class::Schema modules but not simple indexes on columns.

Regards
Vangelis