[Dbix-class] packaging a script that uses DBIx::Class

RAPPAZ Francois francois.rappaz at unifr.ch
Fri Aug 29 06:48:35 GMT 2014

The only thing I have done that have speed up things was to have all the files on my C: drive (and not on a network share)
I had to see which modules were missing from the static scan (either by trials or by using scandeps.pl -x)

All in all, it took about 45 minutes to get the packaging done.

François