[Dbix-class] DBIC and Moo woes

Aran Deltac bluefeet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 14:46:15 GMT 2014

I'm now running into a lot of these errors:

DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::SQLite::_dbi_attrs_for_bind(): POSSIBLE *PAST*
DATA CORRUPTION detected - see DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::SQLite/RT79576 or
http://v.gd/DBIC_SQLite_RT79576 for further details or set
$ENV{DBIC_RT79576_NOWARN} to disable this warning.

And it also looks like column inflation is not working right (my datetime
object are no longer being inflated).

Hopefully this is all my fault, something funky about how I put Moo in.

Digging in, but may not get back to ya'all today.

Aran