[Dbix-class] DBIC and Moo woes

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Thu Oct 23 15:12:44 GMT 2014

On 10/23/2014 04:46 PM, Aran Deltac wrote:
> I'm now running into a lot of these errors:
>
> DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::SQLite::_dbi_attrs_for_bind(): POSSIBLE
> *PAST* DATA CORRUPTION detected - see
> DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::SQLite/RT79576 or
> http://v.gd/DBIC_SQLite_RT79576 for further details or set
> $ENV{DBIC_RT79576_NOWARN} to disable this warning.

You need to read the linked document to get an understanding why this
warnings is there. Please read http://v.gd/DBIC_SQLite_RT79576 and let
me know if you have further questions.

> And it also looks like column inflation is not working right (my
> datetime object are no longer being inflated).

This is something that could be another latent Moo issue. Please check
what is your current mro::get_linear_isa($your_class_name)

> Hopefully this is all my fault, something funky about how I put Moo in.

So do I understand correctly that you are now further along?