[Dbix-class] Traffic pattern changes ahead

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Wed Dec 16 09:58:37 GMT 2015

Greetings!

As many of you have heard by now, I am embarking on an indefinite leave
of absence from CPAN[1]. I am doing my best to prepare the next minor
release (0.082830) and am aiming to put together a trial with the more
involved changes (0.082900 to-be) before the end of next week[2].

There are many plates in the air, very few of them reflected in the
current repository. The reason for this is that I am working locally,
trying to reduce flailing to a minimum.

Please do let me know if there is an outstanding issue that you
absolutely would love to see fixed. Do not worry about throwing too much
my way, or annoying me in any manner: I want to get as many replies to
this email as possible, so that I can either implement the
non-terribly-involved pieces, or document the holdups for the next
person in the driving seat.

Cheers!

P.S. I am one of the many idiots who did not secure tickets for the 32C3
in Hamburg ahead of time[3]. You could get me the arguably best
Christmas present ever by hooking me up with a couple of these for my
better half and me.

[1] http://is.gd/riba2016_suspend or https://youtu.be/U7KOJCUITVs
[2] https://twitter.com/dbix_class/status/677048288483418112
[3]