[Dbix-class] Error on sub class

Mitchell Elutovich melutovich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 21:15:45 GMT 2015

Petter if I remove the check (line 1909) everything else seems to behave
sensibly.  Before you just go off and remove it I noticed that there is a
little more going on here.

We are using Catalyst and it is called for simplicity YYY.  I just noticed
that the error message is that it is expected a
YYY::Model::DB::Document.pm, while the parent package name is
YYY::Schema::Document.pm