[Dbix-class] Supported Form library for use whith DBIx::Class?

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Wed Aug 17 22:51:15 GMT 2016

Good morning,

On 18 Aug 2016, at 8:35, Alex Povolotsky wrote:

> HTML::FormHandler seems to be a nice thing, but the most recent post
> on mailing list is back to 2013.
> HTML::FormFu mailing list shows no recent activity since 2014.
> Can anybody suggest any living project?

HTML::FormHandler is alive and works well with DBIC. I haven’t used
HTML::FormFu for a while; I expect it’s still active and it also works
well with DBIC.

I prefer HTML::FormHandler, but that’s a personal choice (form is Perl
class, rather than config file), both are excellent solutions to form
handling.

I can’t comment on the other modules you mentioned.

Charlie
--

    Charlie Garrison  <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    github.com/cngarrison   metacpan.org/author/CNG

O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail
[Conundrum](http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt)