[Dbix-class] Supported Form library for use whith DBIx::Class?

Michele Beltrame mb at cattlegrid.info
Thu Aug 18 08:51:12 GMT 2016

Hello Alex!

I use HTML::FormFu: began using it (and contributing some code and docs)
when it was an active and growing project, and still use it.

It's a mature piece of software, so implementations now are mostly
bugfixes. I recommend it: I have never used HTML::FormHandler though, so
I can't compare.

HTML::Widget is an older software (HTML::FormFu was originally based on
it), which has more limitations. I used it extensively, but migrating
everything to HTML::FormFu.

Cheers,
Michele.

--