[Dbix-class] GOVERNANCE: An actually concrete proposal w/bootstrap governance system

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 00:30:28 GMT 2016

Hi all,

Just caught up with this all. Been a long time. My business is a big user
of dbic and Cataylst, so I'm eager for all to live on and be managed well.
Having worked with Matt via the community and commercially since 2005, I
and my business +1 this. It's just like creating a company board with the
non-exec director being the community.

Please let me know if anyone needs commercial backing and/or support here?

Thanks,
Gavin.
http://SureVoIP.co.uk

--