[Dbix-class] GOVERNANCE: Aggregation and conclusion

Ashley Pond V apv at sedition.com
Tue Nov 1 16:33:21 GMT 2016

+1 for the fork. It's the only way to eat our cake and have it;
affording different lines of development and culture without friction
and strife.

Since very few, if any, of you were here at the beginning, you
probably don't know that this is essentially how DBIx::Class was born;
as an indirect fork from Class::DBI. It was the right thing then. It's
the right thing now. I adore and am grateful for MST's experiments and
use them whenever I can. On the other side, I was the one who
introduced DBIC at Fortune company #5, so stability and speed have
become the most important concerns to me and my group.