[Dbix-class] Please don't try to start voting yet

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Tue Nov 8 06:42:38 GMT 2016

On 2016-11-07 1:38 PM, Matt S Trout wrote:
> Since, as Andy Beverley pointed out, a straight A/B vote is the most
> effective way to provide a clear resolution, please do add comments and
> thoughts to my proposal (and do the same for riba once he's able to figure
> out his), but there's no point doing +1/-1 as yet.
>
> Once we've seen and discussed both, *then* we can call the final vote.
> Otherwise people are just going to feel railroaded again and that isn't to
> anybody's advantage.

Here's an idea.  In the spirit of your proposal, how about when the discussion
seems to be over and it seems time to vote, either Matt or Peter would propose
that a vote occurs, with the VOTE email etc, and then the other one of those two
would second it if they agree, at which point the vote happens. -- Darren Duncan