[Dbix-class] IMPORTANT: A discussion of DBIC governance and future development

Ashley Pond V apv at sedition.com
Tue Oct 4 00:15:16 GMT 2016

RIBASUSHI has given this codebase a tremendous amount of care,
improvement, and deft effort. I am a user and evangelist of DBIC since
it was the first fork of CDBI that started to solve so many problems.
Peter has solved many problems since.

My view: MST must be respected but I personally defer to RIBASUSHI and
his judgement. I say, what he says, goes. He has earned the benefit of
the doubt. At least until it can be clearly demonstrated the approach
is harming the code base should that ever become the case.

–Ashley