[Dbix-class] A slightly more concrete proposal

Aaron Crane arc at cpan.org
Tue Oct 4 20:45:55 GMT 2016

Matt S Trout <mst at shadowcat.co.uk> wrote:
> Since people seem to be unsure as to what the alternative to riba's project
> freeze would actually be, let me provide something a little more concrete.
>
> This is intended as a basis for discussion rather than a complete plan, but
> I thought it was worth at least sketching a shape for things to come.

<snip>

I like this proposal a lot. For one thing, having any concrete
proposal that can be discussed in detail is immensely valuable. As for
the specific content: this proposal seems to go a very long way to
ensuring that any concerns about stability can be met appropriately.

In short: +1

--
Aaron Crane ** http://aaroncrane.co.uk/