[Dbix-class] IMPORTANT: A discussion of DBIC governance and future development

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Wed Oct 5 06:37:07 GMT 2016

This is not a response to the entirety of your email, but just one
particular bit.

On 10/05/2016 05:24 AM, Karen Etheridge wrote:

> 3) Since I had contracted Peter (via my employer) for particular patches
> last
> year, I didn't want to say or do anything that would distract him or disrupt
> that work, or become a conflict of interest with it; see also (2).

This was a really inappropriate piece of information to drop in a public
forum for two reasons:

1) that work has not yet been completed
2) I have not actually billed your employer for anything

It is now much harder to advance either of these points.