[Dbix-class] A slightly more concrete proposal

David Golden xdg at xdg.me
Sat Oct 8 18:24:11 GMT 2016

On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Matt S Trout <mst at shadowcat.co.uk> wrote:

> (3) [snip] Please
> please everybody remember this is a vague draft, you're allowed to propose
> adjustments yourselves, oh and if somebody has a plan they think is better
> then write it up and propose it - if nothing else, a second plan will
> provide for concrete comparisons to refine this one rather than it being
> passed through by default.
>
> (4) Same statement as 3, but with an added point: You don't need to have me
> back either. [snip]

I also want to add that if anyone isn't comfortable replying to the
list with feedback – or is prohibited from replying because of company
confidentiality restrictions – I'm happy to receive private emails and
your feedback will be treated confidentially.  Please just mention
DBIC in the subject line so it stands out in my inbox.

Regards,
David

--
David Golden <xdg at xdg.me> Twitter/IRC/GitHub: @xdg