[Dbix-class] A slightly more concrete proposal

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Sat Oct 8 21:33:13 GMT 2016

I have been battling a severe cold, and can't manage to write
sufficiently clear prose. I hope to have David's questions addressed by
Monday

However I need to unambiguously address the following right now:

On 10/08/2016 09:33 PM, Darren Duncan wrote:
> Given that Peter abdicated the right to choose first-come himself

This is not the case. The right was taken away from me, in an
unprecedented overreach by the PAUSE admins, as summarized by Graham
Knop in http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.modules/2016/10/msg96217.html

I am really unhappy that me choosing to not fight for my rights is seen
as abdication, instead of being an attempt to prevent the project
suffering more damage than it already has.

Darren, I understand you are really enthusiastic and have many plans for
the future, but the forcefulness of your latest messages is becoming a
distraction from what is at stake here. Please take a step back and let
me address the questions David has raised.