[Dbix-class] The "outstanding reservations" thread

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 18:33:16 GMT 2016

Right, so, riba provided a long list of reasons why he thinks people should
have reservations about a core team plan of any form.

However, direct engagement with those has been, well, exactly as unproductive
as I'd hoped it wouldn't be.

On the other hand, since "I'm tired of wading through this" doesn't actually
form a counterargument, I'd like to ensure that if anybody feels that they
do have reservations as a result, those questions are addressed.

So, yeah, basically, "if you feel there are outstanding questions for me
to answer from any other recent thread that I haven't already addressed,
please do re-iterate them here".

I'm also happy to do what I can to answer questions about my expectations
for other members of proposed-core, given they seem to be enjoying the tone
of the conversation even less than I have been.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/