[Dbix-class] The "outstanding reservations" thread

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Thu Oct 13 20:42:51 GMT 2016

On 10/13/2016 08:33 PM, Matt S Trout wrote:
> Right, so, riba provided a long list of reasons why he thinks people should
> have reservations about a core team plan of any form.

No, Matt, this is not true. I consistently kept pointing out fundamental
problems with any team including  *you* specifically, questioning both
your track-record of decisions affecting end-users and the (in)ability
and/or unwillingness of the other proposed members to counterbalance
your tendencies.

For a counter-example see
http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/dbix-class/2016-October/012318.html