[Dbix-class] Alternative proposals proposal

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Thu Oct 13 20:42:12 GMT 2016

It was suggested elsewhere I am against any "core team" plan. This is
entirely false.

As an *EXAMPLE* (I have not spoken to either of the poor saps below), a
team similar to that would get several +1's from me:

https://metacpan.org/author/FREW
https://metacpan.org/author/HAARG
https://metacpan.org/author/ILMARI

If the number "5" is magical in some way, and diluting responsibility
further is desirable: destabilize it a bit more, e.g.

https://metacpan.org/author/FREW
https://metacpan.org/author/HAARG
https://metacpan.org/author/ILMARI
https://metacpan.org/author/JROBINSON
https://metacpan.org/author/SYSPETE

As a community you seem to want prioritization of stability. Then why
aren't you clamoring for a team that *mostly* leans towards stability
*naturally*? I do not understand why settle for an illusion of a working
group fully controlled by someone who demonstrably optimizes, and went
on record intending to continue optimizing for progress for the sake of
progress.