[Dbix-class] Clarification on the split-namespace proposal

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Oct 27 06:36:24 GMT 2016

+1 from me too, well expressed Matt.

I also wanted to add that it really feels to me like people are only
focused on the negatives of a split. Reduced resources.  That simply isn't
the case here, we're left with a solid dbic with a commitment from riba to
continue supporting it, all be with a reduction in hours.  We then have a
second project with the new found freedom to break api's and trial new
features with a group of excited coders wanting to jump in.

Martin