[Dbix-class] Deflating DateTime for searching purposes

Vladimir Melnik v.melnik at uplink.ua
Wed Dec 13 11:25:26 GMT 2017

Hello,

What is the most proper way to find and call a "deflator" method that has been assigned during the initial `inflate_column()` call?

I needed to convert `DateTime` objects to an SQL-recognized format (before to give it to the `search()` method), so I'd like to be sure that a `DateTime` object is being deflated according the same algorithm that is being used when I call `update()` or `create()` method.

Thanks in advance for all the tips and clues!

--
V.Melnik