[Dbix-class] PROPOSAL: merging Haarg's patch and making it easier to do simple merges / emergency fixes

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Sat Jan 13 21:40:32 GMT 2018

So now that we have the other bootstrap-removal vote underway (thank you Tom), ...

I recommend that we proceed with John's proposal in parallel, conditionally.

John, would you like to re-post your PROPOSAL but edited to add something like
"if and only if the removing-bootstrap-phase vote passes..." to the beginning.

That way we can basically have both of these votes completed in a 3 day span
rather than unnecessarily taking a 6 day span.

-- Darren Duncan