[Dbix-class] PROPOSAL: merging Haarg's patch and making it easier to do simple merges / emergency fixes

Karen Etheridge perl at froods.org
Sun Jan 14 05:25:12 GMT 2018

I vote yes on proposal 1 (https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/114
should be merged), so long as (as discussed) the documentation is suitably
amended to allow such a merge.

I vote no on proposal 2, to allow immediate merge and release of "obvious"
changes.  I would be more likely to support this proposal if it was amended
to either allow immediate merges but not release, or only allow *trial*
(unindexed) releases. I feel to do an immediate non-trial release requires
more oversight at this point still.