[Dbix-class] PROPOSAL: Removing bootstrap phase

Tom Bloor tom.bloor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 19:02:04 GMT 2018

These are the results from the vote. Note that these are totalled from the
first VOTE message[1], up until the closing message[2].

Vote results are as follows:

Participants: 12

VM Vote: +1

LM Vote: +11

as per GOVERNANCE[3], this PROPOSAL has passed, and will be enacted at the
earliest convenience by someone with the requisite permissions in the
repository, along with an entry in the RESOLUTIONS file.

Thanks,

Tom

[1]: http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/dbix-class/2018-January/012722.html
[2]: http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/dbix-class/2018-January/012738.html