[Dbix-class] Twitter accounts

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Wed Jan 31 19:22:04 GMT 2018

On 01/31/2018 07:55 PM, Matt S Trout wrote:

> <snip a large writeup>
>
> ... I would suggest that there are two easy possibilities to maintain @dbix_class
> as an all-community announce account while still allowing riba ...

I am not sure which event(s) from roughly 2014-onwards leave anyone with
the impression that I am in any way interested in any participation in
anything that can be labeled as "all-community".

As far as I am concerned there is no dispute nor a crisis here. I took
the account onwards as to not have it wither like everything else. This
has now been reverted. I have no interest in arguing one way or another
any further ( as per the quoted tweet - there is no point ).

Since you are reading this storm-in-a-cup distraction anyway: please
vote at the linked poll whether you'd be interested in future
twitter-announcements on various DBIC-and-related-stuff matters, or
whether the tweet-craze has ran its course:
https://twitter.com/ribasushi/status/958716479708463104

Cheers, and apologies for once again bringing an mst to your INBOX :/