[Dbix-class] Twitter accounts

Karen Etheridge perl at froods.org
Wed Jan 31 19:36:27 GMT 2018

I can't vote as I don't have a twitter account.

I vote for the option where people can actually cooperate in a group where
$size > 1.

I think Jess deserves an apology here.  Reasonable communication could have
been had, but instead there was none, with the implication that she was
holding the account to ransom.

I am extremely disappointed in the "if I can't have full sole control of
everything, then I will hold the entire community hostage and make it seem
like it's everyone else's fault" attitude.  Being able to work with a group
is an important and necessary skill with open source.  It is a fallacy in
the extreme to assert that an account, or a project, would "wither" if all
other people would be removed from being able to contribute.