[Dbix-class] Restore old behavior of DBIx::Class::Loader

Александр Поволоцкий tarkhil at over.ru
Wed Jul 8 12:22:43 GMT 2020

Hello

I'm developing a project of about 36000 lines of perl code for now, and
some time ago I've found that dbicdump begins to process monikers' names
differently.

Sample diff of one of generated modules

  Type: belongs_to

-Related object: L<Billing::Schema::Result::ClientState>
+Related object: L<Billing::Schema::Result::AuxClientState>

  =cut

  __PACKAGE__->belongs_to(
    "state",
-  "Billing::Schema::Result::ClientState",
+  "Billing::Schema::Result::AuxClientState",
    { id => "state" },
    { is_deferrable => 0, on_delete => "NO ACTION", on_update => "NO
ACTION" },
  );

To avoid checking all my code for changed names, I have only two
for dbicdump.

However, I could not find the right combination of keys, tried v5, v6,
v7, v8 naming, tried to set namespaces to 0 and 1, but nothing produces
the desired result.

Maybe someone knows the magic?

---

Alex

--
Это сообщение проверено на вирусы антивирусом Avast.