[Dbix-class] Is this list dead?

Karen Etheridge perl at froods.org
Wed Jul 8 16:20:03 GMT 2020

It's neither nice nor not nice -- it's just practical, since there are lots
of people that use irc every day and this channel does get a fair amount of
traffic with people asking questions.

If irc isn't your thing, please feel free to use the list instead.  But I
do encourage you to give irc a try as lots of interesting things happen
there :)