[Epo-extended-core] volunteering

Chris Vertonghen chris at vertonghen.org
Mon Mar 30 14:25:15 BST 2009

Hello all,

I kind of got really frustrated over the weekend and set up the
PROPERL project here:

http://PROPERL.org

I then went on a rant this morning here:

http://use.perl.org/~chrisv/journal/38721

After a bit more reading up on the EPO site (thanks to mst and Denny
DLH really) , I realize there is more overlapping that I first thought
there was. Therefore I am volunteering to add what I was aiming to
achieve with my PROPERL project to EPO.

If you're interested in having an extra brain around, would it be
possible to give me some pointers or some intro on who is who, who
does what, where you already are in your efforts, what you already set
out as goals, and how I could best, in your opinion, start
contributing right away?

Thanks.

-chrisv

--