[Epo-grants-in-progress] DBIC docs grant

Jess Robinson castaway at desert-island.me.uk
Sun Aug 2 18:58:34 GMT 2009

Hi folks,

Matt asked me if I'd like to do the DBIC/SQL docs item that has a grant
attached. I said yes, so what happens next?

I'd already started an SQLToDBIC doc a while back, and I've already got a
tutorial on CPAN with v2 partly done. So mostly what I'd like to know is,
is there a fuller description, or can whoever proposed it pop up and tell
me what I'm missing to complete? Be interested to know who asked for a
tutorial (and thus didn't find the existing one) too.

EPO needs to make more noise about what's going on btw, get a twitter
account ?

Jess