[Epo-grants-in-progress] Moose grant thoughts

Hakim Cassimally hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 00:30:21 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm really looking forward to working on this soon!  As I mentioned
though, I'm looking at mid-Sep to deliver anything: but I wanted to
check a couple of assumptions so I can at least start
thinking/researching in spare moments :-)

The proposal is listed as:

    [Proposal Four]
    Enlightened Moose - using MooseX::Declare, MooseX::Types, Moose::Autobox
    and friends together to get the most out of Moose and the nicest syntax.

Which suggests:

  * a tutorial
  * a comparison of normal Perl/Moose syntax with the Enlightened Moose syntax
  * a worked example
  * contributions to the PODs of the respective modules

or, quite probably, some combination of the above.  Am I free to
choose an approach, or are you looking for something specific?

I'd like to research and blog intermediate posts as I go.  The final
deliverable would then probably be an a more polished article based on
those posts.  Does that approach seem reasonable?
I was thinking of perhaps 3 sessions of research/prototyping + post,
followed by a day to finalise the article.

Please let me know if this looks at all sane, or if I'm completely off
track!  I'll be at NWE.pm on Tuesday night, so perhaps I can chat with
mdk/mst to thrash out some ideas over a beer ;-)

osfameron