[Epo-grants-in-progress] Document Bounty #1

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Jul 23 11:04:14 GMT 2009

Hi Robin,

I have included you on a recent discussion about Document Bounty #1 -
since you originally proposed this popular idea I was hoping you could
help us out with supplying more information.

Thanks in advance

Mark

p.s. If you feel like working with us to supervise this bounty through
then that would be great :) - we can get you added to the appropriate
lists and you can work with the organisation on its first round of
document bounties and help shape the way we do things in the future :)

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited