[Epo-marketing] Perl Editor

Ian Smith ian at mostrecent.net
Tue Jan 6 12:31:33 GMT 2009

I was directed to this list as a good place to find someone who may want to
do promote Perl as a part time editor (few minutes a day).

I've recently created a website (http://mostrecent.net) that allows you to
build a news page for any topic. The website is in soft launch and I want to
attack a few folks who are experts in various programming languages to help
build out news/resource pages for their language of choice. You can see the
example JavaScript page I've been working on below.

http://mostrecent.net/javascript/

The editor is really easy to use and the site is growing with a planned
"advertising share" program to benefit editors in the future. Right now
there are no ads.

Thanks for your time. If this is the wrong list just let me know,

Ian