[Epo-marketing] OSCON Talk

Cory Watson jheephat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 15:08:01 GMT 2009

Per some pushing by Chris and Mike I'm strongly considering rewriting a
large chunk of my "Moose for Managers" talk to be "Enlightened Perl for
Managers" or something, perhaps, less Managery and giving submitting the
talk for OSCON.  I think that, generalized and littered with actual real
world examples (which I have quite a few of here in house) a great
presentation could be put together.
I'd obviously run this by everyone as it was being worked out.  The CFP ends
on 02/03 so I need to get the abstract written.  Does anyone have any
problems with this idea?  Maybe a better topic?  I'm open to suggestions.

-- =

Cory 'G' Watson
http://www.onemogin.com