[Epo-marketing] OSCON Talk

Chris Prather perigrin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 01:19:38 GMT 2009

I'd drop the gerund: Enlightened Perl: a Manager's Guide to Modern Perl

On Jan 19, 2009 8:02 PM, "J. Shirley" <jshirley at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 8:54 AM, Mike Whitaker <epo at altrion.org> wrote: > >
On 19 Jan 2009, at 15:08...
The only thing is we have to get Cory 2 pints of Old Thumper to keep
the quality up... but I'm sure something can be arranged.

Having said that, I think the Moose for Managers is good because it
does pique some interest in the "For Managers" thing.  At the very
least, there may be some other-language-zealots that would attend just
with the pretense of debunking our myths; perhaps with the end result
of them being surprised and curious about Perl.

Maybe something like, "Enlightened Perl: A Managers Guide to Modernizing
Perl"

-J