[Epo-marketing] Where to sign up to the marketing mailing list?

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 08:41:17 GMT 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:23 PM, Mark Keating <m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk> wrote:

> While we are on this topic, Gabor I know you run the
> Perl AdServer, cvould you add the following items to it:
>
>  - text: <a href=http://www.enlightenedperl.org>Enlightened Perl
> Organisation</a>  - text: <a href=http://ironman.enlightenedperl.org>Planet
> Perl Iron Man</a>, Ironman Competition Blogs  - text: <a
> http://ironman.enlightenedperl.org/signup/new_feed>Sign up to Planet Perl
> Iron Man</a>  - text: <a http://northwestengland.pm.org>North West England
> Perl Mongers</a>, supplying Perl Mongery to the entire of the North West
>  - text: <a http://lists.scsys.co.uk>Enlightened Perl Mailing Lists</a>,
> also Catalyst, Dbic, Reaction and other community lists

Sure I added them though I had to slightly change them as they did not fit
in the length limit and I limited the NWE ads to the country code GB.

> Agreed, they will. I am the principal designer and I will have a mull over
> the the idea of links on the bottom page.

I hope we can get the code of the EPO site on some version control
and we can write down the instructions on how someone can send
a patch to the website.

I have a list of about 10 items now to do but I think the best is to
shave this yak first.

Gabor