[Epo-members-announce] Adding Padre, the Perl IDE as and EPO project

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Mon Feb 15 11:25:34 GMT 2010

Okay I am currently registering 4 people as voting Yay and one person as
Nay, Jrock you made an opinion but I didn't see a vote.

So hopefully to wake the rest of you up.

Please vote on this matter. Ordinary Membership are the votes that count
(as they hold voting privilidges) but please vote if you are a Special
Member so we can keep some kind of account of the feeling of the
organisation as a whole, your opinion does mean something to us.

I will hold this vote open for two weeks (so the last day will be Sunday
28th February) anybody who hasn't voted at that point will be assumed as
an abstain, then the matter will go to the Directors (one of whom has
voted and read the archives for a good explanation of his reasoning -
thanks JKuri).

Gabor please feel free to keep pushing people into voting positively on
this, it was your plea (though no vote rigging is allowed, this is not
-INSERT NAME OF HOME COUNTRY-).

This is your organisation, and this is democracy at work, if you don't
vote then it is your own responsibility ;)

Regards

-Mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited