[Epo-members-announce] Beermats for Promotion at events

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Fri Jan 29 15:41:43 GMT 2010

Hi all,

A little while ago I wrote and spoke about producing beermats to promote =

Perl projects at various events - especially those soon to be attended =

by Gabor Szabo - and I received an enthusiastic (ish) response to go =

forward with this.

Well, attached is the three designs of beer mats that promote Moose, =

DBIx::Class and Catalyst, these all share the same back image which has =

useful links (the reverse/back image is first).

Unless there is serious objection from the board, these will be going to =

print next week. If you have any comments then please make them soon. =

All board members can respond in the usual manner.

Image for the Back
Catalyst
Dbic
Moose

Regards

Mark

-- =

Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited
Director/Secretary              |  Enlightened Perl Organisation
co-Leader                       |  North West England Perl Mongers
http://www.shadowcat.co.uk      |  http://www.enlightenedperl.org
http://northwestengland.pm.org  |  http://linkedin.com/in/markkeating