[Epo-members-announce] Beermats for Promotion at events

Mark Fowler mark at twoshortplanks.com
Sat Jan 30 15:39:46 GMT 2010

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Mark Keating <m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk> wrote:

> Unless there is serious objection from the board, these will be going to print next week. If you have any comments then please make them soon. All board members can respond in the usual manner.

Several of these URLs are too long to type in, in particular the ones
for kobesearch and search.cpan.org.  Basically any url that has more
than ten characters in the path is pretty untypeable.

Can we afford to register some vanity domains (or at least set up
subdomains of enlightenedperl.org) that 302 to the actual resource?

Mark Fowler.