[Handel] format statement in Handel version 0.33

Jan Gerene jan at gerene.be
Thu Aug 3 10:52:18 CEST 2006

Hello,

Something is puzzling me for a while now and I know that it is not really
a "Handel" question, but I don't know where to look further.
Well, here we go..  In view.tt (for viewing the shopping cart) there is the
following Template Toolkit syntax:

[%HTML.escape(item.price.format(undef, 'FMT_SYMBOL')) %]

I cannot figure out where the format function comes from and what the
arguments are supposed to be.  I can guess that it is about the currency, but
I don't get any currency symbol.  Can someone point me to the documentation
of this function?

Thanks,
--
Jan Gerene