[Handel] 0.99_05 - Can't locate object method "uuid"

ryan lauterbach ryan at radianit.com
Thu Aug 24 09:31:42 CEST 2006

Hi,

It seems when I call $c->model('Cart')->uuid my app isn't able to find
the appropriate uuid class.  I have UUID and Data::UUID installed.

My Cart model looks like:

package App::M::Cart;
use strict;
use warnings;
use base qw/Handel::Cart/;

__PACKAGE__->storage->connection_info(['dbi:mysql:db, 'user', 'pass']);

1;

I take it Handel handles the rolling of the schema classes, so we don't
have to create them like with our other tables.

I saw something about __PACKAGE__->uuid_class()  which I see defined in
DBIx::Class::UUIDColumns.pm.   I tried using this method in my model but
can't find the method.  How can I get  my model to find the right uuid
generator, or how can I specifically set uuid_class in my app?

Thanks,

Ryan