[Handel] Portal cart

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Fri Aug 25 22:55:37 CEST 2006

Christopher H. Laco wrote:
> And aside from having to work on aggregates of items.. I'll have to
> tackle the same thing for Mango....
>
> If it's going to support multiple stores from the same db install...then
> I'll have to deal with site_ids everywhere....

In fact...along time ago...in a computer far far and away...
I had a cart system that did the reverse.....

The site ran many 'vendors' store...but the users cart was aggregates of
 parts they'de chosen from different vendors sites....

Then the checkout process  split the orders and sent them to each
vendor.....

This was long before EBay or whoever raped the paten system with the idea...