[Handel] [ANNOUNCE] Handel 0.99_02 Released

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Tue Jun 6 04:20:56 CEST 2006

Fresh from the assembly line, I present Handel 0.99_02:

    * Fixed test counts in t/order_new.t (RT#19700,TKP)
    * Moved _error_handler in Storage to process_error and set
        dbh->{HandelError} using $self->can
    * Use blessed when setting schema_instance in Storage
    * Abstracted schema setup when setting
        Storage->schema_instance($schema)

As usual, it should be available on CPAN shortly, or you can get your
copy from the svn repo:

	http://svn.handelframework.com/CPAN/Handel/tags/0.99_02/

On that note, I will be out of the country and away from electricity,
computers and cell phone signals starting this Friday until the 18th. So
if you don't get a response from me, that's why. :-)

-=Chris